Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dreaming of White

Getting tired of all the blacks, blues and greys in the uptigh life of the office so while the summer heat is upon us, I've been veering towards white.

Its been a  hard color especially if the material is thin making it see through so the underwear we use is a major factor. It also makes it difficult to maintain since white is... well, white! And all other stains, discolorations, dirt and wrinkles are easily spotted. 

Sometimes I tend to get lost in the color because I'm pretty fair but I feel that it makes me look clean, fresh and crispy!

If I were to have it my way, I'd go for all white but I'm afraid it would make me look "trying hard" to look virginal. Haha. I love white pants and yes, I'm all for the labor day weekend!

Here are some looks from ELLE validating that aside from bright colors, white is here... and its okay.

White Elle UK Lace Editorial Dresses Oxfords Pretty

White Elle UK Lace Editorial Dresses Oxfords Pretty
My Favorite look and get up:

White Elle UK Lace Editorial Dresses Oxfords Pretty

White Elle UK Lace Editorial Dresses Oxfords Pretty

Don't you think wearing white in a Black and White picture makes it look so damn dramatic?

What color do you feel like WEARING nowadays?
I'm also trying to look into the possibility of peach! Ugh, yes, its starting to be an obsession!

XOXO,
Erika

LIVE.FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment