Monday, March 7, 2011

Don't Overlook Your Lingerie

We all think that the only thing that matters when it comes to fashion is what's on the outside, well, truth be told, what we wear inside also makes a huge impact on our outlook and well being.

For some reason, wearing nice underwear rather than the run-off the mill generic plain undies makes me feel a lot better.

One of my pet peeves is actually, underwear that don't match. I.E. Black Bra with a Nude Granny Panty. I have actually sworn off granny panties and have made it my own vendetta to spend on nice underwear- even if only for my own pleasure.

If I had all the money in the world, I would spend on the iconic, La Perla. And here is why...

La Perla 
With delicate satin-twill braiding and an Art Deco-inspired design, Jean Paul Gaultier for La Perla's peacock-blue sheer tulle long-line bra is an exquisite piece of lingerie.

La Perla 
Inspired by the costumes from Madonna's 1990 'Blond Ambition' tour, Jean Paul Gaultier for La Perla's nude satin conical bra with padded shoulders is a sensational underpinning.

La Perla 
La Perla 

Known for his provocative designs, Jean Paul Gaultier for La Perla's black sheer tulle triangle bra with intricate satin-twill braiding is a darkly glamorous lingerie choice.


La Perla 

You will never have a half slip as nice or as luxurious as this... I would actually wear it out!
Pair it with this and you'll be ready to stop the show!


La Perla 

There is just something sexy and mytserious about underwear that immediately gives you an idea about the person. What does your underwear tell about you?

XOXO,
Erika


LIVE. FASHIONABLY.


Thanks to net-a-porter.com for the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment