Friday, March 18, 2011

What my summer will be like

I have been contemplating on what will make my must-have list this summer. Below are some of my inspirations. Some I ought to have, some I already have, and some I plan to have even when the summer days are gone. 

I bet everyone is as excited as I am because we now have more reasons to get out of the city and enjoy good music with a couple (or more!) Mojitos by the beach. Aaaahhh, I can hear the waves already.

I hope we all have a great summer ahead!

XOXO,
Marga
LIVE. FASHIONABLY.

Colored pumps photo from Elle.com

More days by the beach photo from Columbine Goldsmith


Tribal inspired looks photo by Topshop Makeup

Tribal necklaces photos from Style.com


Dreaming of a Celine photo from Elle.com

Floral pants photo by Columbine Goldsmith

Grab a copy of Vogue US photo from Fashion Gone Rogue

A nice bronze photo from Fashionising

Top pick bangles from Style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment