Monday, March 7, 2011

Daily Source of Inspiration: H&M Spring 2011 with Giselle Bundchen

As if this new mommy hasn't given birth, here she is strutting her stuff in H&M's New 2011 Spring Campaign.

The looks just made me we want to try the peasant look for a more "girl next door" feel.




The look screams boho and I like how flowy and easy going it feels. It looks so comfrotable too. I guess the challenge here is looking more of summer boho than of just plain sloppy! 


This reminds me of the Mango look several seasons ago with Scarlet Johansen. A long floral maxi dress in a flowy fabric with an abundance of bangles, baubles and accessories!


I really like the casual cool look of this particular one. it's time to bring the white jeans back!


Actually liking the style but the print is a little too wallpaper-ish for me. Then again, I'm a sucker for solid colors!


The beauty shot. Whatta beauty indeed.


This is perhaps my favorite look of them all. Not too pajama-ish and still very boho chic. Loving the rope accent as a belt. So much more personality don't you think?

All in all, the H&M collection for Spring 2011 has defnitely made an impact. And Yes, I am so happy it screams of Spring! Personally prefer spring over summer. Summer for me is a little too laid back and too hot to even bother!

What's your spring scheme?

XOXO,
Erika

LIVE. FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment