Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Dilemma

What better way is there to welcome the month and the summer season but with news about love! One of our High School classmates will tie the knot this Saturday and practically the entire batch is looking forward to this. It has definitely been a week of excitement, cramming and a bit of dilemma. I am actually slightly stressing on which hairstyle to have, for this weekend's wedding that is. It's a good thing the Oscars and the Golden Globes just seemed like yesterday because those red carpet looks will definitely be inspirations.

Oh, I just want to surprise you with the style of my dress but don't worry it's not like I don't have it yet - the seamstress is just doing minor alterations. Just to give you an idea though, I will be attending a formal affair and ladies are requested to come in dark colored gowns for the masquerade theme.

Here are a few of the looks I believe could go with my gown.

Let's say I decide to keep it down, a very sleek and straight do will rock with the right statement earrings. While some waves and bounce should be worn with very minimal accessories and a simple but bold dress.

          
On the other hand, a classic French twist will definitely look sophisticated but with a strong appeal. An upswept hairdo will surely keep your gown as the focal point. 
             

From previous red carpet events, Paz and Zoe gave us very minimalistic looks too whether their mane were kept down or nicely kept on a bun.  

I have few more days to contemplate on these although most of my friends (including Erika) are leaning towards having my hair on a nice updo.


I hope I make the right or better choice for that matter. I'll keep you posted on what I decide on!

XOXO,
Marga

LIVE.FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment