Thursday, February 3, 2011

Loco Over Loafers

The Loafer craze is back and I've been looking around for the perfect pair without having to sacrifice so much of my bank account. I know I should stop shopping considering I'm going to Hong Kong in a few days for a (un-derserved) R & R.

For Php 950, of course it's not leather. But nevertheless, the style was perfect and I guess I could use a few (or many!) cheap thrills. This is what I would sacrifice lunch for.





Chili Margarita Loafers

Yes, I know. So bad of me to go on-line shopping but I guess finding something cute and CHEAP (being the operative word) is well worth it. I just hope it doesn't look too plastic-ey or I would have had to cry over it knwoing I should've saved my money for something thats leather but at Php 2,000 above.

I like the style (though I have yet to try this brand) and knowing me and the way I walk, I would probably have that vintage worn-out look in a matter of days. I would have preferred it to be in a lighter shade but I guess as they say, 'Beggars (technically) can't be choosers.

What has been your recent cheap thrill?
Damn you e-bay!

XOXO,
Erika


LIVE. FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment