Friday, February 18, 2011

Spotted!


I have developed a certain penchant for polka dots and it was not until recently that I realized this. 









           As always, it started from one dress and a top and now it feels like I have a small collection growing. The sheer long sleeved top (in photo) and the mini polka dots Sunday dress are my favorites. The red dress was worn during the new year's celebration for double the luck! I cannot exactly explain it but there's this giddy feeling I get whenever I see these prints on the rack. It could be that same feeling when I was younger and anything pink just excites me. For some reason I just get drawn to them and feel like I have to have them. It actually sounds silly but wearing these prints simply makes me feel glad. I believe its still a long haul before I need an intervention but of course I would love to have more Polka (dots)!

What's your feel-good-print?

XOXO,
Marga


LIVE. FASHIONABLY.

P.S.

I think Marga is right on the "dot" with this trend especially after Miu Miu came out with a predominantly "spotted" line for their 2011 Resort.

XOXO,
Erika


Miu Miu Resort 2011
Miu Miu Resort 2011
Miu Miu Resort 2011

2 comments:

  1. Babe! Ditto. See:
    http://lewhatnots.blogspot.com/2010/08/dotted.html#comments

    I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, as they say great minds think alike ;) These prints will just never grow old on us.

    ReplyDelete