Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is why I want to name my daughter Chloe...

I've always loved the name Chloe although it has now become exceedingly popular.

chloe\ as a girl's name is pronounced KLOH-ee. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Chloe is "blooming". From Khloe, originally used in the classical period to symbolize the fertility goddess Demeter. May be connected with Chloris. Appears in the Bible, and as a name in literature, especially in the tale of Daphnis and Chloe, set to music by Ravel. Adopted by Puritans in the 17th century.

But the real reason I love the name 'Chloe' is because of these...


Chloe Resort 2011 Collection

Chloé Resort 2011
My favorite of the lot, mixing soft fabrics with harder more structured ones.
Thinking of somehow mixing chiffon with leather. Love.

Chloé Resort 2011
Liking the color between Rust and Pomegranate.

Chloé Resort 2011
The quintessential Chloe. Nudes in clean lines.

Chloé Resort 2011
Mixing pale Pink with off-white and Nude. This should be the color palette for Summer.

Chloé Resort 2011
A denim dress that is no longerstuck in the 90's...

Chloé Resort 2011
Again soft fabrics mixed with more luxe and elegant material.
The look is cool, chic and very much collected.

Which one did you liike the most?
I'd like to think my style is somewhere in between Chloe and Alexander Wang.
If you could just imagine what that is like!
I blame Chloe actually for my current fixation with Sand, Caramel and Taupe.


XOXO,
Erika
LIVE.FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment