Thursday, February 24, 2011

Searching for Spectacles

CURRENT SOURCE OF DAILY INSPIRATION:

Illesteva Eyewear- When eyewear is not just an after thought.

I’ve been in a constant search for the perfect pair of glasses that will make me look both “responsible” being the key word and of course,  still fun, young and stylish.

If I were to spend so much on a pair anyway, I might as well make sure it would last me forever. I would have prolonged the need to buy a new pair of spectacles but alas, the company benefits force me to do this. As I check and look for inspiration (both locally and abroad) here is what I have… and these will take me towards the perfect pair during my hunt later!

I’m tired of my typical square glasses with black frames. (I’m trying to stay away from this because they say it makes me look more “unapproachable”) And I’m sick of the typical Rayban type that everyone else seems to be using. This time around, I’m leaning towards the torqiose shell, brown, cat’s eye shape… Maybe Chanel? I wish!

See thy Pegs: 
Prada
Prada - USD 280


Dolce and Gabbana
Dolce & Gabanna - USD 260



Tiffany and Co.
Tiffany & Co - USD 320

I like the last one the most. Loving the color especially and the shape. Its priced at USD 320 or around Php 14,000.

Worth it?

What are your favorite spectacles?
XOXO,
Erika

LIVE. FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment