Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How nice it is to feel... like Falling In Love.

No, its not going to be one of those cheesy and romantic posts.


It's about remembering certain smells and associating it with an event, a special moment or even a person in your life. This is what Falling In Love is about.


If falling in love had a scent I imagine it would smell like this... light, sweet and airy. The pure thought of it makes me happy and well, makes me want to swoon over and be swept off my feet. Maybe in time? But for now, I'd have to content with smelling like it!


This scent I just wanted to share, not only makes me smell good but also allows be to have hope... and dreamy thoughts. Shouldn't perfume be able to do this for us in the first place?





Falling in Love by Philosophy is a fragrance that features musk, vanilla, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and blackberry

It's not one of your typical mainstream scents. And for a smell like this and an appropriate price at Php 2,750, it's definitely worth splurging on.


Here is what is written on the box:

"When it comes to love you need not fall but rather surrender, surrener to the idea that you must love yourself before you can love another, you must absolutely love yourself before you can absolutely trust another and most importantly, you must accept your flaws before you can accept the flaws of another."

What's your scent and how does it make you feel?
I hope we all get to experience this feeling... falling in love.

XOXO,
Erika

LIVE.FASHIONABLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment