Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chanel flats took my breath away



Once again Karl Lagerfeld executed a flawless collection of subdued glamour. The pieces in this collection were very luminous, delicate, and charming. The sequined trousers, ballerina inspired dresses, structured jackets, and the brand's signature tweed practically dazzled the Pavillon Cambon Capucines. Hair and make-up were kept soft with a simple french twist and pink lips. However, what really struck me the most are the gorgeous pointed flats that all the models wore! The black ballet flats were pointy and cut straight across with clear ankle straps. I love the fact that the flats were kept very simple and dainty but fascinating at the same time. Sigh, I want a pair and they are almost perfect.


Pictures backstage and during the show. I hope you love 'em as much as I do!


XOXO,
Marga


LIVE. FASHIONABLY.





















Photos from Style and Someone's addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment