Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shoe Thy Self

Here is my current Shoe Fetish.
For some weird reason, I'm zoning in on more flats- maybe because of the lack thereof.


A girl can dream...


5) APC Tassled Suede Moccasins
It's more of a Euro guy thiing but I think a Manila girl can definitely pull it off!
A.P.C. 

4) Marc Jacobs Linen Brogues
Just because its in a color I've been wanting in a material I hardly come across, very preppy.
Marc Jacobs 

3) Lanvin Snake-Print Canvas Wedge Sandals
Never expected to see this type of pairing but I like the juxtaposition of snake,cork and velvet.
Lanvin 

2) Alexander Wang Noemi Peep-toe Leather Boots
Was never fond of peep-toe until I found this. It's so angsy, I love it.
 Alexander Wang 

1) Giuseppe Zanotti Flower-Applique Leather Sandals
The delicat-ness makes it looks so innocent yet sexy, such a work of art!
Giuseppe Zanotti 



I guess for me, as a rule:
Really flat or super high. But never in-between!


What's your shoe rule?
What shoes have you been drooling for?

Shoe Thy Self.

XOXO,
Erika

LIVE.FASHIONABLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment